Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Outfit: A Dress for Tuesday...

Happy Tuesday Friends. I wore my favorite wedges again---I seriously cannot get enough! These are so comfortable and of course cute!





Dress: Ann Taylor Loft, buy here
Belt: Anthropologie
Wedges: Steve Madden, buy here, seen here and here

Tonight is a good tv night---a new episode of Glee, Biggest Loser, and the new show Voice. I am going to have a hard time picking what to watch. What's on your tv agenda for the night?? Oh and we are having breakfast for dinner----yippee! 

Almost to the hump!

xo Mere

10 comments:

  1. I would probably wear those shoes everyday too if I had them - they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit and those wedges look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lindsay and Lilly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mere, those wedges pair perfectly with everything! What a great find :)

    xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color of that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress. I just looked at it on Loft.com, it shows a sash or something around it. Is that detachable? or do u have it hidden under your belt?
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your outfits. I feel like all my comments are the same. But that's darling on you. : ]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watched The Voice and really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I envy your new dress code or lack thereof? You got those shoes!Love! They weren't on the Steve Madden Sale but they had them in light beige on the Piperlime sale and I missed them :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog