Saturday, April 9, 2011

Goodbye Spring...

Today my friend and I competed in the Muddy Buddy Race at Disney in Orlando. The race went really well but was tough, my legs were killing me on the bike as all of the biking was on trails. We went alone so we didn't have anyone to take pictures so no pics for now, we have to wait until the professional ones get posted.

Tonight the hubs and I had a nice dinner at a small local Italian restaurant. We sat outside and it was so nice. I love this time of year--so enjoyable! Here in Florida it's safe to say that "Spring" has left the building. We are already into our 90* + highs during the day days which honestly I don't mind, it has been gorgeous.

I busted out my first maxi dress of the season. I have really been eying the maxi skirts that I have seen in various places. I think they can look really good at times (but I've seen them look not so good at times too). I'll have to try one on and see how I feel about it then. Have any of you tried them?




Dress: Express
Sandals: Steve Madden

Fitzgerald was so cute while I was taking pictures so I got a couple of him too.



I'm in for the night and going to watch When Harry Met Sally. I haven't seen it in so long and it's just one of those classic, feel-good movies. Good night all! Happy Weekend!

xo Mere


5 comments:

  1. That dress looks great on you! I love that color.
    I got a really cute maxi skirt at F21 a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great in that dress...wonder if I can pull off a maxi ;) xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress is AMAZING! and that doggy is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress - amazing on you!! And how cute is Fitzgerald and his name - love it all - including your awesome blog, following you now - would love it if you did the same :O)

    Axx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog