Thursday, March 10, 2011

Springtime is COMING!

I am totally excited that all of the great Spring fashions are coming out more and more. I am loving the bright colors, flowy floral tops, and wedges! I got a coupon in the mail for 20% off from Piperlime and I ordered these today in Black. I couldn't really decide on a color and since I have two pair of tan or congac wedges, I went with black.
I love how chunky the straps are and they aren't a massive heel height which I love too. These had great reviews so I can't wait to get these and try them out. If you haven't checked out Piperlime lately, their selection of wedges is insane. So many of them I LOVE but I can't wear a 4.5+ heel----I'm already 5'9" :-)

This morning I use the Naked Palette again and here is the eye look. I used Buck in the crease, a touch of Toasted in the outer V, Naked and Sidecar on the Lid, Virgin as a highlight.



I took some pictures of my outfit even though it was relaxed. The weather here is so so dreary today--dark, rainy, and cool.

Jeans: Express
Tank: H&M
Cardigan: Express
Sandals: G by Guess

Tomorrow is already Friday. This week has been a doozie so I'll be glad to see it pass. I am having dinner and drinks with my girls at Bonefish tomorrow night---can't wait to have my most favorite martini ever! 

Happy Friday-eve!!

xo Mere

9 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I love Bonefish. A lot. haha. Have so much fun!
    I got that coupon too, can't wait to use it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute wedges...and 20% off...what a deal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandals? I'm so jealous! :)
    My friends and I are having girls night out tomorrow as well...dinner and drinks and lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your makeup - what color is that on your lips? I'm looking for something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got a VERYVERY similar pair of wedges from Target if any of your readers are looking for a more affordable option.

    http://www.target.com/Wedges-Womens-Shoes/b/ref=sc_iw_r_2_1_1041816?node=359314011

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for the comments.

    @Andi--I love Bonefish too. Especially their drinks!!

    @Lindsay-- it's MAC Viva Glam Lady GaGa pink with Smashbox Afterglow gloss over top.

    @ Tamara-- WOW those are exact!! I wonder ii should return the piperlime ones and use my discount on something better. Hmmmm. We will see. Maybe I'll try on the Target ones to see comfort level. Eeks! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are selling very similar shoes at target too, and I bought a pair in Cognac =) They remind me of the Cynthia Vincent wedges I missed out on! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, I just read Tamara's comment ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog