Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rant!

I'm annoyed and I just need to vent...

I ordered shoes from ideeli----really cute ones!
SEE!

So about 8 months ago, I ordered something for a friend on ideeli and had it shipped to her house. Ever since then, they keep making that address my default. I KNOW 100% I changed the address when I ordered these since she is no longer living there and it's a really busy apartment complex so I am sure her unit has been rented again. 

I check my UPS tracking tonight and it says "Porch". Well I live in a high rise with no "Porches" and only a lobby with a concierge. I went back checked the order and they shipped it to her old apartment. I am totally bummed! I am going to go there on the way to work tomorrow and pray they are there!

I can't imagine ideeli would reimburse me and I know it's not UPS' fault---I just really want these shoes!

Rant over---I need to go to bed!

xo Mere

4 comments:

  1. Ugh that's so frustrating. I hope you can get the shoes! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO!!! I hope they are there waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh. I hope you get your shoes! I hate that UPS just DROPS things off without checking to see if the person lives there still or anything at all. Those shoes are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait a minute?! Didn't you get YOUR stuff sent to my house too? I think it's both of our faults :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog