Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Outfit: Quick and Khaki!

HEYHEY! I just got home from the Local Film Festival Gala. It was great and I got to dress up as it was Black Tie, more on that tomorrow when I'm not totally exhausted and delirious. I got to wear a skirt today that I bought this weekend. I love this style of skirt even though my husband described it as "homely" this morning---men! lol





Top: Banana Republic
Skirt: White House Black Market, buy here
Heels: Jessica Simpson

This is going to be a quick post but as an update, I decided to overnight my bag to my peep in hopes she can exchange. I called Banana today to have the bag put on hold but they said they will only hold for 24 hours so if she can't get there tomorrow, I might not get the bag. If she can't exchange it, then I am going to keep the one with the spot but I thought it can't hurt for her to try and exchange it! Fingers crossed!

Happy Wednesday! Let's pray tomorrow goes by faster than today---today was longest day ever!! 

xo Mere

4 comments:

  1. I love this look, so feminine. Your skirt is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute skirt. Especially the bow sash :) ...and I love thoes heels! xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome post!
    Love your fashion sense too :) =D
    xx


    follow u now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got this skirt. So cute! I love the last picture with Fitzy :)

    The purse should be arriving Monday afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog