Monday, March 21, 2011

Outfit: New Anthro Top!

Hey guys! It's Monday...again! I had such a great weekend so I was definitely sad to see it go. This is one of the tops I bought this weekend at Anthropologie. I love the twisted neckline of this top and I love that it's not symmetrical.





Jeans: Express Barely Boot
Top: Anthropologie
Bracelet: Anthropologie
Wedges: Old Navy

We have a film festival starting this week with local artist, directors, producers, and actors and their work. I love supporting locals so I am really excited to go to the Opening Night Gala on Wednesday. I need to decide what to wear, maybe a simple cocktail dress will have to do. 

It's that time again so I am off to make some dinner---spaghetti! I could eat spaghetti all of the time, yummy!

Happy Monday!

xo Mere

5 comments:

  1. Adorable top! Love how the sleeves look in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your jeans here too! cute top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top! I'm making a trip to Anthro this week =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like a broken record...I LOVE thoes wedges :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog