Thursday, March 17, 2011

Outfit: A Little Green

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hey guys! I hope you all had some yummy corned beef and cabbage and some green beer to celebrate this awesome holiday. The hubs and I ate this at his dad's house---so good! I don't have much green in my wardrobe so I decided to wear my Liberty of London Target top. This shirt doesn't get much use but I like it nonetheless.



Pants: Express
Top: Liberty of London for Target
Sandals: Ann Taylor Loft

Tomorrow's Friday! I am heading to Fort Lauderdale to celebrate my friend's birthday tomorrow after work, I think it will be a blast!!! Happy St. Pat's Day! Did you wear green??

xo Mere


4 comments:

  1. I like that top! This outfit is making me wish it was really warm here already.. I'm so ready to wear stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Patty's day! Love the outfit, and thanks for your commenting. I'm definitely considering the pink M&M's but probably not going to personalize them. Now I have to figure out where I can buy just pink M&M's haha.. but thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shirt. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Ft. Laudie! One of my favorite weekend getaways :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog