Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Outfit: Lacey Cardigan...

Hey all! I did my run after work so lucky for you, I had time to take pictures this morning. I really love the idea of this cardigan but it doesn't wear so well. I feel like it's hard to keep it all of the way on my shoulders and the sleeves are a little short for me so I have to keep them pushed up a bit. I really like the back of it and it was super inexpensive at Target so I will continue to wear it, just a little observation.





Jeans: Express
Tank: Banana Republic
Cardigan: Target
Shoes: Banana Republic

This morning while doing my makeup, I realized that the wedge swatch I posted yesterday seems to be a little darker than what it is in person, just an FYI if any of you look to purchase it and realize it's a little lighter in person. Here is my eyeshadow using MAC Wedge and Brule. I put Wedge in the crease, MAC Embark in the outer corner, UD Sellout on the lid and MAC Brule for a highlight. And of course, DiorShow Blackout mascara.


This weekend the hubs and I are headed to Miami to see a show in the SoBe Comedy Festival. I am already trying to decide what to wear. We have a hotel on the beach and while it's only one night, I am excited to enjoy Lincoln Rd and hang out on the beach on Saturday. It's already Wednesday, this week is flying by. I love when I have a good week...makes up for my crap-tastic one last week.

Any weekend plans to look forward to for you...

xo Mere

1 comment:

  1. I love your makeup! That color shadow looks great on you. I love the color of the cardigan, I never know how I feel about backs like that on sweaters though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog