Sunday, March 20, 2011

Outfit for a Night on the Town

Friday after work I headed to Fort Lauderdale for my bestie's birthday. We had a room at the Hyatt Hotel Pier 66. It was so cute and cozy, a shame it was only one night. We ended up going to America's Backyard. I had never been there before but it really was a lot of fun! It's an outdoor bar that looks like a backyard. Here's what I wore:


Jeans: Express
Top: Michael Kors
Shoes: Steve Madden, discussed here
Bangle: Guess
Peacock ring (which you can't see :-( Charming Charlie's)
Eyeshadow: I used Smashbox Ink in the outer "v", Lorac in Celebutante in the Crease and Urban Decay Narcotic on the lid. I used MAC Brule as a highlight. (excuse the eyebrows, they look much better currently since I plucked today.)

On Saturday, we woke up after a littler recovery and hit Aventura Mall. This mall is the most perfect mall ever. If I was given a shopping spree I'd want to go here. I did some serious damage and I'll show you soon as I am not too lazy to take pictures. As a miniature, non-picture preview, I purchased things from Lululemon, Banana Republic, Anthropologie, White House Black Market, Sephora, and I think that is it. Love everthing I got! Can't wait to share :-)

Happy Sunday night---enjoy it!

xo Mere

7 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! The bangle looks great with the black top - it really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top and your eyes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm OBSESSED with one shoulder shirts right now. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous of course. I'm so happy you came to celebrate. Thanks for helping to make my birthday night awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog