Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Outfit: Bright Lips Again!

Hey Hey! Just a quick outfit post before I am off to cook dinner. I am trying a new recipe so I hope it's good. I love trying new recipes but it sucks if they aren't tasty because the whole meal is shot. This looked pretty good online so I'm hoping it's yummy!

Here is my outfit from last Friday:





Jeans: Old Navy
Top: Express
Flats: Steve Madden
Lipstick: MAC Villain's Maleficent Lipstick in Dark Deed (dabbed on, it's really dark it wiped on)

This top is from Express from  few years back. Those of us that are frequent Express shoppers know that every season or so, they pick a color or a design print and make a few different items in that color or print. It just so happened the girl that sits in the cube next to me had a shirt from Express on the same day I wore this in this exact color--what are the chances. Probably 5-10 people walked by and commented, including some pretty high up execs, made me chuckle for sure. I definitely am not a fan of matching clothing with people but at least my shirt was a different style than hers right?? :-)

Ok, I'm off to make my Tilapia and Orzo dinner. Until next time...

xo Mere

5 comments:

  1. Mere, I LOVE the pockets! Perfect for my chilly office :)

    xo, natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we talk about how I'm completely obsessed with that lipstick color? It looks so fabulous on you, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A top with pockets? How cute! I feel like Express is hit or miss lately. But I guess that goes with any store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same lipstick, how did you get it to look so nice lightened up? Mine looks splotchy if I blot it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Natasha---anything with pockets is awesome!

    @Lindsay---thanks. It has taken me a while to actually wear it but dabbing seemed to work.

    @BeautyGirl---totally agree. Other than that striped cardi, Express has been so so.

    @Mary Ann--I literally tapped it on my lips in one layer then used a gloss over top to even it. It's so super dark if wiped directly on.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog