Thursday, March 31, 2011

Outfit: Black and Taupe!

Hey! This week has been a very long week and I am ecstatic is almost over. Tomorrow is finally Friday! Today's outfit is quick and easy, just a tank and cardi. I love when simple outfits look like more than they actually are. I took a ton of pictures today since Fitz was feeling very photogenic. I took these right when I got home and he was very excited to see me.




Pants: Michael Kors
Tank: Banana Republic
Cardi: Express
Heels: JS by Jessica Simpson




Yes I am a crazy dog lover that gives my dog kisses :-)

I love these shoes but I don't wear them too often, they are comfortable, but only for about 6 hours. They just start to rub towards the end of the day. Thank God for Blister Block from Band-Aid. If you haven't tried this, it's amazing! Any time there is rubbing it keep it from blistering, immediate relief. The best!
Has anyone tried this? What are your secrets for when shoes get a little painful?

Happy Friday friends!! xoxo

Mere

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Fitz is too cute and you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that friction block too.
    You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, your puppy is sooo adorable!
    You look great, love those shoes. The color is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog