Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Monday Again...

Happy Monday Friends!!

It's another week and this weekend is my second 5k. I ran five miles yesterday and that was the first time I have ran that far in months! Needless to say, I am excited to run this weekend and hopefully beat my time.

Tomorrow is my Grandfather's 86th birthday so we are having dinner tomorrow with my him and most of my family. He's had a rough year this year, I hope dinner helps lifts his mood and he has a good time.

Today's outfit is rather plain but I really wasn't feeling anything creative this morning. Do you have those kind of mornings?? What's you "go to" item on days like this? Mine is flats! Either way, here it is.



Cardigan & Top: Express
Skirt: Banana Republic
Flats: Steve Madden
Pouting Puppy: Fitzgerald!

Fitz is such a brat when we leave for work in the mornings. He always pouts while we are getting dressed. Makes me chuckle.

It's time for the Bachelor The Women Tell All----a little guilty pleasure. Have a great week!

xo Mere

5 comments:

  1. Why does it feel like Mondays come by so quickly?! Lovin' the flats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um if this is what you come up with when you're not feeling creative, can you please come to my house and help me get dressed on mornings like that (aka everyday)? I have that top in black and I love it. The ruffles are so fun! Seeing this outfit is making me think I should maybe wear mine this week...

    And seriously, why do the weekends go by so fast? I hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Natasha! I know--I hate Mondays! Thanks

    @Lindsay--you are too sweet. Thanks!! I really like this shirt but I find the neckline so awkward, if I'm not careful, my bra shows so I have to wear a cami, is yours the same way? Otherwise I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your Grandpa :) and Happy Woman's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually really like your "non-creative" outfit! I think it looks super cute!! Of course, I am the person who gets to go to work in workout clothes and running shoes :p

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog