Friday, March 4, 2011

I Got 'Em

Just wanted to give a quick update--I got the shoes. I drove to the apartment this morning early before work and they were sitting by the door. I'm not sure if anyone lives there but I got them and left!












Here are some in the car shots.

We are on our way to Miami. It's the SoBe Comedy Festival and we have tickets to one of our fave comedians. I'm super excited. We are just going over for the night so it's a quick trip. We should be back tomorrow. I hope you all enjoy your Friday. Have a good weekend!!

- Posted on location...a day in the life of me!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad that they were there! To be honest I thought it was a long shot, happy it all worked out.

    Janice
    (Couture and Crayons)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Did you wear all black and sneak in? Even knowing they were mine I still would have felt all ninja-like going after my shoebox!

    Have fun in Miami! I'll be down there later this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm those are some pretty freaking fabulous shoes. I love them (and your toe polish too)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I hope that you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are fabulous! Can't wait for sandals season up here...so May or June probably haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys. I have to admit that I thought they were gone. And Jessica, I did feel like a ninja lol.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog