Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Outfit: Wearing White...

Hello Readers! I am pleased to say that while I am not 100% today, I'm at least 85% and I'll take it. Thanks for all of the sweet comments yesterday.

Today my company had our earnings release and our Quarterly Meeting to discuss our 2010 performance. We received an email a couple of weeks ago with the lyrics to Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling" and an attached audio file to listen to. The instructions were to learn the song as they were planning to film our company singing and dancing to it for a promotional internal video. The company I work for has a few different brands and each brand was supposed to wear a color for this video so I was to wear white---this is one of two white tops I have some getting ready this morning was actually pretty easy. :-) The singing and dancing today was hilarious---it's funny to see a CEO of a major corporation dancing and singing this song.



Jeans: Express Barely Boot
Top: H&M, seen here and here
Wedges: Old Navy (these were a steal last summer!) Seen here

Also I just wanted to say welcome to my couple new followers I have see join recently---I love when I see my little number creep up. :-)

Timer is ringing so time to grab dinner....xoxo lovelies!

xo Mere

4 comments:

  1. That must have been hilarious! How fun though! I must say, you look very pretty in white and I love the braid. I need to copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this whole outfit - simple but you look very put together. And I have to agree with Beautygirl24 about the braid. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny!! I love the idea for that video. And of course you look beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog