Friday, February 4, 2011

Outfit: I Wore Red!

Happy Friday!! I am so glad Mr. Weekend is here. I have a whole lot of nothing planned and I can't wait. I guess there is this thing called the Superbowl this weekend or whatever ;-) . I am not a big football fan at all and I actually just learned today who is playing. I will participate in this "holiday" by going to my father-in-law's to "watch" but in reality, I will just hang out and play with the dogs lol.

I could not believe how many people at work today participated in the Go Red event by wearing red. Every where I looked---pretty impressive.







Top: Express
Cami: Target
Jeans: Old Navy 
Necklace: Express (maybe, can't remember)
Wedges: Dolce Vita for Target

I got these wedges at Target after browsing for picture frames. There were a few really cute shoes from this collection. The only downfall of these is they are super high and they rub on the ankle a bit.

My husband has been collecting things all over the house to sell on eBay so he could splurge on a new camera and lens. I think if he sells some things we don't use, he will feel like he got the camera for free. He got an Olympus E-3 and a Sigma 50mm lens. When I got home from work today, all of this had arrived and he took some great pictures playing around while the sun was setting. Here are some pictures he got. Again, please don't judge me based on my crazy pictures lol.

He put the camera setting on a multiple picture setting and just clicked away as I tried to pick up the dog and give him kisses (he hates it). You can see in one picture he is trying to bite my face (not hard of course). 
 









...and we finally made up. 

I hope you have a great weekend and for those football fans out there---have a great Superbowl Day. :-)

xo Mere

8 comments:

  1. Wow, your camera quality is amazing! And look at that puppy! So cute ;)
    You look wonderful in red Mere, wear it more often! I think red looks stunning on brunettes. I'm sort of wearing red at the moment...my lipstick and my shoes =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures of you and your dog are too cute!

    Red looks really good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The action photos are awesome! I second Noelle's comment about the color 'red'. It looks awesome on you! ;)

    <, natasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...i guess "awesome" is my word for the day! ;) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG those doggie pics are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I never really thought about wearing/not wearing red but I think I may start looking for it more often! Good to know ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great and your pup is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look really good in red!

    I always sell the stuff we no longer need/want/use on Ebay and CL, it sure does help my conscious when buying new!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog