Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Outfit for "Thursday"...

This morning I woke up and swore it was Thursday. Not only did I initially think it was Thursday, I kept thinking it was Thursday all day long. I hate that. Needless to say, I'm not pleased it's only Wednesday.

Outfit:



Top: Express
Pants: Michael Kors
Cardi: Express
Heels: Steve Madden

This weekend I have a 5k so I am resting the rest of the week. I did 2.5 miles today so I'm looking forward to resting the rest of the week, I love coming straight home from work.

My company opened a gym/fitness center yesterday and I went over to that building to take a look. It's crazy gorgeous. It's top of the line, has trainers, masseuses, and a nail salon area. There are group classes (yoga, sculpt, boot camp, zumba, and cycle), cardio equipment, weight machines, and free weights. I'm debating whether to cancel my LA Fitness membership or not. It's only opened Monday - Friday 6a-8p so I wouldn't be able to work out on the weekends but it's free.  What do you think? Do any of you workout at your place of work? Just trying to decide---my LA Fitness is only $37 a month so it wouldn't be a huge savings. Hmmm decisions?

I hope tomorrow flies by since I already had my Thursday today lol. 

xo Mere

5 comments:

  1. Are those the Steve Madden Caryssa pumps? Because they look so expensive and beautiful! I've been lusting for a good pair of sexy platform heels, but don't want to risk comfort. What do you recommend? Hmmmm, I think a blog post is needed =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Beautygirl---they are Steve Madden Trinitie and they are seriously so so comfy. I wore them today for 10 hours and no problems and I even ran after work so I recommend these for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cropped pants! I have a similar pair from Express ;)

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pants with the shoes! I hate waking up and thinking it's a different day... Yesterday I woke up and thought it was Saturday. That wasn't fun when I realized it was ONLY Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit!

    If I were you I'd go with the free gym, it would be so easy to go before or after work and get it done M-F and maybe on the weekends you cna do an OnDemand workout or go for a bike ride or run outside. The practical side of me would take that $37/mo and put it in a special account and at the end of the year splurge on something with the money saved!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog