Friday, January 21, 2011

Outfit: Day and Night...

It's Friday! Yipee!! This week was good but super super busy. I have had tons of training and my mind is officially full. I am excited to actually know what I am doing from now on, at least somewhat anyways.

Today's outfit went from day to night--I met up with some friends for dinner tonight at this yummy local Italian Restaurant. We try to get together every other month or so and it's so great catching up. I worked with these girls when I was in college so we have been friends for quite a while.




Top: Nordstroms
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Express
Sandals: G by Guess

Since I was pretty tired and we were going to a somewhat casual place for dinner I decided to make minor adjustments to what I was already wearing instead of doing a major dressing up overhaul. 

Whenever we start getting dressed or are in the bathroom doing hair or makeup, Fitz starts following us around the house moping and pouting. He decided to make a pouting debut in these pictures tonight. When I bent down he just rolled over to get his belly pet---such a brat lol. 

There are a lot of pictures as I couldn't really pick which few to use. :-)





Top: Nordstroms
Sweater: H&M
Heels: Banana Republic
Ring: Banana Republic
Earrings: Express (maybe, can't remember)

Tomorrow is going to be a pretty low key day---maybe hanging with the hubs in the morning and my sister wants to hang out in the afternoon. I think it's supposed to be colder so I wouldn't mind just cuddling up with hubs and hanging out. 

Hope your weekend is awesome and relaxing! Any awesome plans you want to share??

2 comments:

  1. Mere, I think we're twins today with the indigo jeans and gray cardigans :)... Don't you love catching up with the girls?! I have a group as well, and we always try to do something fun every month or so.

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love the pic holding the dog! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog