Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Outfit: Day 2 and a Little Under the Weather...

Today was day two at work and everything went well, except that I have a full on cold (thanks to the hubs, grrr). I hate being sick at work, especially since I am new. I feel like everyone can hear me sneezing and coughing and blowing my nose---I feel so bad! Today's outfit was casual and comfy but still looked more dressy than casual (if that makes any sense, if not, it could be the cold medicine talking).

I got these Michael Kors pants from www.ideeli.com and I love them. They were a great deal at $39 and the material feels so luxe. If you don't have an ideeli account, sign up asap (link in the sidebar).

On to the outfit:



Top: Anthropologie
Cardi: Express
Pants: Michael Kors
Wedges: Banana Republic

I didn't go to the gym today with the hopes of the extra rest will heal me faster. The week is already half over, that is the great thing about new jobs, they usually fly by in the beginning. How is your week going so far??

xo Mere

2 comments:

  1. Hi I love that top and those shoes!

    I'm sorry you're sick. Having a cold is so yucky. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the pants:)xx

    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ hope you can check out my blog sometime:)xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog