Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Outfit and it's Chili Night!

Well I must have jinxed our SWFL weather by bragging about the 85* because it's cold again. I don't fully mind it as I am reminded of all of the outrageous snow everywhere else. The good thing about cold weather is that we can eat yummy foods, such as chili (and I convinced the hubs to cook---even better!)

With the cold weather came the opportunity to wear my new Steve Madden Bradlee boots that haven't yet made an appearance. I got these before Christmasfor 50% off their sale price and they ended up costing only $54!


Sweater: Express
Tank: Banana Republic
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Steve Madden

I was in a bit of a rush this morning so these pictures are not the greatest but you can't win them all, lol. Work is still going great and I am still learning tons! I'm meeting an old co-worker for lunch tomorrow, I'm excited to catch up. Other than that, nothing new. Hope your week is going good!

xo Mere

4 comments:

  1. Great boots! I love the color, and the style! They really spice up a casual outfit.
    No Guilt Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots! Can't beat that price! I want gray boots too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are so cute! You have such a great collection of shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! The color of these boots is what drew me in. Doesn't hurt they are cute and comfy :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog