This is a polish from the OPI Holiday line, Plum Full of Cheer:
It's a nice purple color with a shimmer---and also has a sheen of gold when it hits different lights. I am a huge fan of purple polish and this one doesn't disappoint.
I made homemade brownies tonight from the easiest recipe ever so I thought I would share. They are more of a gooey recipe so if that is your cup of tea, this is a good one to try.
· 1/2 cup white sugar
· 2 tablespoons butter
· 2 tablespoons water
· 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
· 2 eggs
· 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
· 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
· 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease an 8x8 inch square pan.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, butter and water. Cook over medium heat until boiling. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the chocolate mixture. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until brownies set up. Do not overbake! Cool in pan and cut into squares.
Tomorrow starts a new week. I really slacked on the running this weekend but tomorrow starts a new round. I am going to do five miles tomorrow after work.
How was your weekend?? Something exciting?