Monday, January 17, 2011

Loving: Moisturizers...

Today was Monday and not that it was a typically horrible Monday, but it was just ok. I did not want to get out of bed firstly, then the program I needed today at work wasn't working so I was bored out of my mind for 6 out of the 8 hours I was there. I'm the kind of person that would rather be doing mindless busy work than sitting bored. By the time 5 o'clock came around, I was anxious to get to the gym. It rained all day so I was forced to run on  the dreadmill. I ran 4.25 miles of the planned 5 which is the longest I have ran since December---it's coming back to me. :-)

I haven't done a loving post in a while but since stumbling upon two great lotion/moisturizers, I thought I would share. I'm in love!

I was looking for an everyday body lotion at CVS. I have used Eucerin in the past and really liked it so when I saw they had a new product, I thought I'd give it a whirl--Eucerin Daily Skin Balancing. I really like the thickness and texture of this lotion. I hate when lotions are too thin or don't last very long but this has a great consistency that leaves my skin soft for a while. It's so great I even bought a travel size for my purse.

Next I have heard and read great reviews for First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream and I have to say, I'm on board. One time using this and I noticed a considerable difference. The formula is smooth, not greasy and it seems like there is tons of product in the container. I have seen the most improvement on my arms and heels. The backs of my arms have been red for a while and while they aren't dry or itchy, I have been using this on them and it's clearing up already. Hubs has even become a fan, the cooler weather causes him to have dry patches and they are already healed after only a week of using this. 
I def recommend these. Have you tried either of these products? Any others I should try??

This post is short and sweet and to the point---I'm pooped!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog