Friday, December 17, 2010

This Week I...

This week I...

1. ...inadvertently carried a mini bottle of Disaronno around in my purse, all week (even to # 8 but don't read ahead). :-)  Saturday night we were to a friend's house and I bought some wine for the night at Total Wine and Spirits but I threw this in my purse because I didn't really buy it for that night, I really bought it because I thought it was too cute!

2. ...signed up for the craziest race ever and I hope not only to survive but to actually kick some serious warrior butt!

3. ...was in the office alone and wore fuzzy socks and cranked up the heat all week so I would be comfy.

4. ...was so internally distracted that I stared off into space for at least two to three hours, no talking on the phone, no surfing the internet, simply sitting and staring.

5. ...wrapped all of my Christmas presents and even mailed Christmas cards.

6. ...created a Twitter account and tweeted for the first time ever (look in my sidebar)

7. ...didn't do any work outfit posts because I was less than inspired (see # 3 and 4).

8. ...had a job interview for an account position at a huge, major fashion retailer and I got the JOB!

6 comments:

  1. Great post! And congrats and do tell about the job!!!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! Congratulations!!! Tell us more :)

    And the Warrior Dash? That looks AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new job!!! What a great Christmas present! I can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIG HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!

    I hope you get some sweet discounts at your new job and I hope that you don't have to travel anymore! I did that for years and I know how much it blows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the job hun! That's great news :)

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new job.

    I ran the warrior dash last year and it was awesome. You will have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog