Monday, December 27, 2010

Reflection...Bucket List

This isn't totally my 2010 reflection post just yet but I did look over my bucket list and I have a few things to update/cross off.

I mentioned here about my friend Heather and I running in the Muddy Buddy race so I can definitely cross that off of my list.

Also, I have been running consistently now for about six months and I am glad to say, I am finally down to a weight I am happy at and can finally cross that off of my list. I have never really been unhappy with my weight but being in public accounting, I would gain about 10 lbs every busy season and never really lost it all. I have been at my "pre-public accounting" weight for about two months now and I am hoping to stay that way (except if there is a little human growing inside of course--no plans for that just yet but soon I am hoping) :-)

Lastly, I just barely completed my goal of reading 25 books in one year. This was harder than I thought but getting the iPad in May surely helped. I fly through books with this little device. Here are my 25 books (and with a flight to and from VA, I may have one or two more to add).

  1. House Rules by Jodi Picoult
  2. The Woods by Harlan Coban
  3. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
  4. True Colors by Kristen Hannah
  5. Something Blue by Emily Giffin
  6. The Opposite of Me by Sarah Pekkenan
  7. The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
  8. Baby Proof by Emily Giffin
  9. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer
  10. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
  11. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
  12. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
  13. I Love Everybody (and Other Atrocious Lies) by Laurie Notaro
  14. Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner
  15. The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud by Ben Sherwood
  16. Girl Friday by Jane Green
  17. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
  18. Still Alice by Lisa Genova
  19. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
  20. Love the One You Are With by Emily Giffin
  21. My Name is Memory by Ann Brashears
  22. Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin
  23. Room by Emma Donoghue
  24. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
  25. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
If you want to see my opinions or ratings on any of the above books, check out my goodreads.com link here. If you like to read, I highly recommend goodreads.com. There are so many great books I have read that I otherwise would not have been introduced to (add me as a friend if you do sign up).

So I think that is all I have to update from my Bucket List for now. This next year the biggest item I am hoping to cross off is "Find a job I love", I'm hoping this new job is the ticket to my career happiness. How is your Bucket List coming along? :-)

xo Mere

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Love that you're on GoodReads. Love that place. Adding you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I have a pair of navy track pants from Abercrombie (circa 1997) that I still wear sometimes. They're lined with a knit fabric and they are sooo warm & comfy! Too bad that they're hideous- navy w/mustard yellow stripe, bleach spots at the bottom of one leg...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ashley--I love it too. I added you :-)

    @Sarah--isn't that so funny. It's like those kinds of clothing have healing properties. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...this reminds me, I need to create a list for the year! ;) Hope you enjoyed your holiday break!

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog