Thursday, December 9, 2010

Product Rave: Loving MAC Foundation...

Hello Lovelies! I have a rave to share with you. I haven't been using it long but I am already a fan!

I mentioned here that I purchased the new MAC Pro Longwear Foundation that promises up to 15 hours of wear and good coverage. I have to say that I really love this product so far. I have had some blemishes this week and they are fully covered all day. I took pictures today after work to show you the coverage. I know it's hard to really see the benefits of the foundation in the pictures but it's worth a shot (it is picture heavy as I added a couple different shots).




Here is how I have been using it...

I apply a sunscreen/moisturizer first and allow it to dry. I then apply the MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NW20. I apply initially with the 150 foundation brush then pat with my fingers to help blend. I then put Two Face Shadow Insurance. I seal the whole look with the MAC Prep + Prime Powder.

The formula feels light on, almost like tinted moisturizer. I really don't like the feel of typical foundation and this really has the light feel that I love. I don't have to use concealer on all of my blemishes as most are covered by the foundation. I would recommend putting concealer on after the foundation to see what the foundation covers and therefore allowing you to using less product. Have any of you tried this product yet? What did you think?

Lastly, I grabbed this sweater from the Ann Taylor at Outlet mall here because it's so cold and rainy and I just wanted something comfy to wear to work.


It has been high 30's, low 40's every morning this week and high's have been in the 50's. It's never this cold for this long here. I even had frost on my car a couple times this week. 

I'm really excited to go home this weekend. I am planning on Christmas shopping all day on Saturday. I am hoping to get everything in one shot. I love coming home with tons of bags and wrapping everything at once. Have you started shopping yet? My sister is crazy and she is finished with everyone. Crazy!

xo Mere

7 comments:

  1. Your skin looks perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mere, what's next here in Florida? Snow?!! lol. I heard that another cold front is on its way for Monday. Stay Warm!

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Andi--Thanks so much

    @Natasha--I know. I have been in Vero all week and it hasn't been over 41 when I get in the car. I think the low in Ft Myers on Monday is 30's!!! You stay warm too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater looks wicked comfy! Your hair looks really good too (I know that wasn't what you were posting about, but I figured I would tell you anyway.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not crazy! Lol I love the look & glad you made it home safe. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Allie---you might not be crazy for that specific reason but you are crazy lol! :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lindsay--thanks! You must be from the northeast. No one in FL says wicked but I think it's sounds so fabulous. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog