Saturday, December 18, 2010

Outfit--it's a little warmer...

Our week of freezing temps has ended, for a few days at least. It rained pretty much all day and I thought that would have brought the coolers temps again but it's actually pretty warm. Tonight was about 70* so I took advantage and tried the knee/over the knee socks trend I have been eying lately.

I found these socks at Urban Outfitters and when I took them out of the package, I died laughing---they are so long, longer than my body. We have a few homes in the area that have been donated for public use and during the holidays, they decorate these homes and people are able to take tours. My friend and her boyfriend invited us out to see these houses and to dinner. It was a nice night out with friends and the weather was great too.




Shorts: Express
Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Steve Madden

Now that I see the pics, this outfit may be a little too matchy matchy---and I didn't really mean it to be. Oh well, live and learn. Maybe next time I'll try a color in the socks or the top, rather than matching them both.

Today my sister & I went to the movies and saw How Do You Know. I have to say that I had high hopes for this movie but I was a little disappointed. It just was too long and a little empty--the movie could have touched on all of the same points and been 45 minutes, I really wanted to love it. 

On another note, the hubs and I started watching Dexter this weekend. We are three episodes in on the first season and so far I like it. The premise of the show is definitely interesting---I'm intrigued. Anyone out there Dexter fans?

Happy Saturday!

xo Mere

4 comments:

  1. I love the socks and boots look, very cute.
    And I am a Dexter fanatic, I have never missed an episode since Season 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! And you have great legs for shorts. I'm hoping to by summer. : ]

    xo.
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so loving this outfit, super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look! Especially the boots and socks. As for Dexter, I'm a huge fan of the show and it only gets better and better.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog