Monday, December 6, 2010

Outfit: Christmas Party...

My husband's Christmas party for his office was Saturday. I got to wear the dress I got at H&M, the shoes I got on Black Friday, and the makeup I learned from the MAC class I took. I was running late after I got back from the MAC class so I didn't get a chance to get pictures before I left the house but hubs took some after we got home. Please note this was after midnight (and also after a few glasses of wine) so they are a little silly. LOL.






Dress: H&M
Cardigan: NY&Co
Shoes: Guess
Clutch: Jessica McClintock

We had a great time, I love when work Holiday Parties are fun and relaxed, rather than uptight and awkward. My hubs works with some great people. Do you have your Holiday Party dresses picked out yet??

xoxo Mere

5 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Our holiday party will be during lunch one day at work, and it will be exactly 30 minutes long, and it will be horribly awkward. LOL. Your hubby's party sounds like a lot more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo great job! I love it. : ] You have great taste.

    Thanks for your thoughts on my shoes for NYE - I found a pair yesterday! I'll post a pic soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo pretty! I love the entire look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jacki---Thanks! I know those parties you speak of and try to avoid at all costs lol.

    @Becca--Thanks so much! I can't wait to see the winner!

    @Beautygirl--Thanks doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely! I love the accessories...and as I said in your last post, that dress fits you perfectly!

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog