Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Outfit: Baby It's Cold Outside...

It's December and it's 30* outside! That's cold for this Florida girl. I'm so excited for Christmas and December and all that lies ahead. I am a huge sucker for Christmas music and am flat ecstatic that the bank I am at has some Christmas music on (yes I realize I am one of the few that actually enjoys this type of music lol)

Typically I do not sleep well in hotels but I think I was so exhausted because I slept over eight hours. I woke up feeling better than ever. I hope it's a sign of what's to come today.

I have been loving lace lately and was so excited to get to wear my lace tights. Since it is chilly, I decided to wear an opaque pair under the lace pair.

 Skirt: Banana Republic
Top: H&M
Gray tights: Banana Republic
Lace tights: The Limited
Pumps: Steve Madden Trinitie



Trench: H&M
Scarf: Banana Republic


Happy December! Oh and it's the hump--yay!

xo Mere


7 comments:

  1. You look so great! I love the trench with that outfit, it really completes the look. I can relate to the chilly weather. I don't care for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love this outfit. Super cute. I'm jealous you are in cold weather. Its in the 70's here. Not even sweater worthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute outfit! Such a good idea with the 2 pairs of tights - I never would have thought of doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Beautygirl--Thanks so much!

    @Heather--Your wish came true, it's cold there too!

    @Lindsay--Thanks. The 2 pairs works really well. Super cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mere, I'm in love with that trench coat! It fits you perfectly!

    Happy hump day,
    <3, Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Natasha--thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, the coat is so cute - adds a fun 'n flirty touch!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog