Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Night Out in ATL...and an Outfit!

Last night I got the wonderful chance to run into Atlanta and visit Atlantic Station. If I lived here, I would love to this in Atlantic Station. I love the all of the tall buildings and the lights and the shopping is divine! Love it. This Christmas Tree was in the center.

Jeans: Express
Coat: Old Navy, buy here, seen here
Boots: Ciao Bella
Handbag: Mulberry for Target, buy here


I got some really great items from H&M, I'm hoping to get some time tonight to snap some pictures for a haul post.

Here is my outfit for today. I have been sleeping so well this week. I love it. I woke up this morning and checked the weather on my phone first thing to see it was 29*. I decided tights and a sweater dress were in order (plus a coat of course, not pictured)


Dress: Target, similar here
Belt: The Limited, seen here and here
Tights: Express
Shoes: Steve Madden Trinitie, buy here, seen here and here

Tomorrow is Friday and I am ready to be home. I have a busy weekend planned and I am ready to see my hubby and my dog! I miss them!

Happy almost Friday!

xo Mere 

2 comments:

  1. That dress looks amazing on you! I love the color.

    Do you travel for work every week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lindsay--thanks. Lately the answer is yes. Next week I'm out of town again for a span of six weeks straight. That is part of my beef with this job and why I need everyones prayers (if you know what I mean) ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog