Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Last Minute Shopping? Try Overstock...

Every year, there is usually one or two gifts that I wait to get until the last minute (like absolute last minute), this year I seem to be doing a lot better. I only need to pick up miscellaneous stocking stuffers for the hubs and my little brother's gift. This year my husband did all of his shopping online and I am planning to finish mine up at Overstock.com.

I really do love this site you can get anything (really, check it out, anything)! They have some really great necklaces and pendants and for those of you waiting for that ring, you should link your significant other to some of their engagement rings.

I am planning on getting my hubs the Flip Video Camera. He is really into gadgets and he showed interest in this at one time so I think it should be a cool gift in addition to the other things I got for him. Guys are really hard to shop for, especially mine because anything he wants he just buys. Luckily for me, Overstock.com has offered my blog readers 10% off at their site using the code 121728 and free shipping on electronics using 202234.

I hope you all find something good! Let me know what you get, I may need some idea for gifts I may buy myself lol.

All the ideas and opinions expressed are my own. No monetary compensation was received for doing this post, however, I was provided with a discount code.

3 comments:

  1. I have a flip and I've really enjoyed it. I hope your hubs will too. : ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I want a flip too. I love overstock.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never shopped at Overstock.com. Maybe I should give it a shot! Thanks for sharing the discount code...

    <3, natasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog