Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's Almost HERE!

Well folks,Christmas is literally right around the corner. I am currently making croissants for our family dinner tomorrow. Homemade croissant take over 14 hours to make including all of the rising times but it is well worth it---so delicious!

Yesterday I finally finished all of my Christmas duties. Here is the outfit I wore for the day of errands---nothing overly exciting.

Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Express
Flats: Gap

Last night my sister in law surprised my brother with a night out. This is the first time since the baby has been born they have gone out alone and I got the chance to babysit (YAY!) Alaina was so good and took a bottle with no problems and even fell asleep on my shoulder, which I love!!! The feeling of a little baby sleeping is so sweet and serene. Her big brother and sister were also good for me and were even helpful. Here are my and my littlest niece and nephew--

Lastly, I have to show you all my kick-butt apron--the hubs told me I looked like a dork and begged I take it off---sad! I think I rock the mama Claus apron :-)
Yes I am aware I am a dork! :-)

Merry Christmas Eve (in less than 45 mins)

xo Mere

5 comments:

  1. Love the apron! I think it's very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I LOVE the apron! However, 14 hours in the kitchen? You get the dedication award this Christmas. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those flats Mere! Are they new? If so, I am not joking, I want a pair! Merry Christmas =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. Glad to know im not the only apron loving dork lol

    @BeautyGirl-- bad news, I got these flats at the Gap last year sometime. I'll keep my eyes open for a similar look a like. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, i think the apron is cute. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog