Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Outfits: Catching up...

I opened my camera and noticed I didn't post an outfit from this weekend and I have my outfit from yesterday so here I am playing catch up.

Saturday night, we were in Miami for the Muddy Buddy. We stayed downtown and the view from our room was so pretty. We lived in Miami for a few years about 3 years ago and I love it there (I'd go back in a heartbeat if there were jobs and if hubs was in). I was excited to see my city. We got the chance to hang out with one of my good friends that lives there too. It was a nice, quick night.
before heading out to dinner--love the view!

Outfit:
JeansL Old Navy
Tank: Anthropologie
Cardi: Express
Flats: Steve Madden

hubs "photo bombing" my pic

at night!

Overall an awesome night, especially since my friend that we were hanging out with is moving to Qatar, a country about an hour flight from Dubai. Her husband is a pilot and he got a job over there! It's crazy but I can't wait to see her over there (def an excuse to go visit :-)

Outfit from yesterday:

I wore this dress a couple of week ago but I love it and had to wear it again. I have had this belt for a while but have not had the chance to wear it--I really like the way it looks here.




using the tripod actually worked last night!
Dress: Banana Republic
Belt: Limited
Shoes: Banana Republic
Cardi: Express

Ok I'm off to work. Today is a short day and my Friday! Yipee!!

xo Mere

4 comments:

  1. Love that dress, it fits you perfectly! You look hot in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy lady! Love both looks, but that dress is great on you! Love the pic of "hubs" too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lilly--Thanks so much!!

    @Noelle--Thanks! LOL the hubs things he is always hilarious ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks really nice on you! How long will you be in Atlanta next week? Are you gonna check out Lanvin at the Atlantic Station H&M?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog