Sunday, November 7, 2010

Outfit: Sunday Stroll...

Happy Sunday readers! Today has been a go-go-go kind of day and I am pleased to be sitting down relaxing. The day started out wonderfully with an extra hour of sleep! We woke up and the hubs made breakfast: eggs, bacon, and Belgium waffles--delish!

Then after a little digesting, I decided that it was time for my Sunday run---today was 6 miles. The hubs decided to bike next to me as I ran, making it seems a little more fun. I ran a little slower than the norm, I think the cooler weather coupled with my lingering cold is to blame but overall I am happy with my time.

After the run I hopped into the shower and got dressed for an event we have every year downtown called the Taste of the Town. All kind of restaurants have samples and you can try tons of food. We walked since I live relatively close to downtown but by the time we walked there and walked around, my legs were screaming. After about an hour or so of trying some delicious food (including a great cannoli), we walked back home and here I sit blogging to all of you. :-)

Outfit--


Look how windy--it was a gorgeous day!
Sweater: Express
Leggings: Nordstrom (I love the zippers!)
Flats: Steve Madden
Bag: Mulberry for Target

I'm off to pack for another week out of town. Wish me luck :-)  Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

xo Mere

9 comments:

  1. i love leggings with long sweaters :) happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know--me too! Cute and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome day! I love those tasting festivals, especially in the cooler weather. I am so impressed you can just go out and run 6 miles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Andi--Thanks but the 6 miles were brutal! It was no easy feat. I am still waiting to get to the point where all of the runners talk about this "easy run", haven't seen it yet lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm so you have perfect legging legs! : ] Nicely done. And the zippers - fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Becca---aww you are too sweet!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. casual chic at its best! love it xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect outfit for a perfect day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Andee and Heather!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog