Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Outfit: Raise Your Glass...

Firstly, I have to say that I am a huge P!nk fan and her latest song 'Raise Your Glass' is no exception. If you haven't heard this yet, here it is. I am adding this to my running playlist, I think it would be perfect...



Outfit: 


Dress: Banana  Republic, here
Cardi: NY&Co
Tights: Spanx, here
Heels: Steve Madden, here
Belt: Calvin Klein

Lately I have been reading more serious books as opposed to my typical chic-lit and this week I started reading 'Heart of the Matter' by Emily Giffin. I don't know if I am longing for a mindless read or if the book is that good but I started reading today after work and was 9% through the book and now, 4 hours later, I am at 80%. (Kindle gives %, I am not that math-savvy lol).  I love getting so enveloped in a good read. Hopefully I'll be able to finish tonight or tomorrow. 

Anyone have a great read to recommend?? I'll need a new book soon ;-)

Yay for being over the hump, today is day 8 of 10 out of town and I am starting to feel worn. Can't wait to go home!!

xo Mere

11 comments:

  1. That dress fits you perfectly, Mere! ...and the tights add such a nice touch! HELLO FALL :)

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. that song is so catchy! i love how versatile your outfit is! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last pic is great - va va voom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still loving the tights! It isn't cold enough during the day here to wear mine, but it is freezing at night!
    Any good reads I recommend...let me think...try She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great song! I'll try to download it:) anyway, Love the tights!!
    nice post:))

    visit mine too.thank you..
    karlaforonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! I loved HOTM as well. Have you read the rest of her books? I liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Natasha--Thanks! I was worried it was too snug at first but now I think I'm good :-)

    @Mimi--I know! I have been singing it forever lol! Thanks!

    @Mary Ann-- Thanks!! :-)

    @Noelle--That stinks! I would think us Floridian would def have been the last to feel the cold. Thanks for the rec--going on the goodreads acct now.

    @Karla--thanks so much!

    @my life as a wife--Thanks! Yes I love all of her books. I was late to the game but I think this was the last one of hers I had to read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fab! Love that you're wearing tights in FL :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Andi--Thanks! It's actually been cold here for like a week (I do realized my "cold" is a lot different from most people lol)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Pink, did you hear she was expecting?

    Your outfit is adorable!

    I haven't had a lot of time to read this past month, but I'm looking for a new book to start tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Tamara--Thanks! I did not hear that, I'll have to do better in reading my gossip sites. I really recommend that book. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog