Thursday, November 18, 2010

Outfit: Purple and a Little Luck...

Thanks for all of your support over the last few days with my venting about work. I need all of your prayers and good wishes sent my way for sure.

This weekend is the Muddy Buddy Race I have mentioned here in Miami. I am so so excited! My best friend and I are on a team and she went to Old Navy yesterday to grab us some green tanks so we match and we fit our team name of the Green Beans! In her hunt for green, she found this top for $6 and bought me one! So awesome, right?! She's the bestest!

Sorry the picture quality is yuck, it was so dark and foggy I had no natural light.



Tank: Old Navy
Cardi: Express
Skirt: Banana Republic, seen here and here
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

Well it's already Thursday so that is a good thing. I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week, crazy how fast it came. I am so excited to eat all of that yummy food! I am going to be sharing some of my favority recipes soon so keep your eyes out!

xo Mere

3 comments:

  1. I have that purple tank too! I love it!! Good luck with your race! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tank top! I saw it a while back but of course they didn't have it in my size. And that skirt is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still adore that skirt and want to snatch it! Have fun this weekend Mere!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog