Friday, November 19, 2010

Outfit: It's Friday!

We made it! It's Friday and one week before Thanksgiving. I cannot believe it. This year is flying by! I ended up having a pretty decent week after all and I am so excited for the race this weekend. I am hoping hubs gets a lot of really good pictures for me to show you all.

Here is the outfit of the day...
action shot!





 
Skirt: Express
Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft, here
Shoes: Antonio Melani
Necklace: Express (I think!)

Fitz was needing some serious attention when I got home today and he insisted on getting in on the shots :-) I love the shoulder details of this sweater, giving it a little bit of a military spin. 

On a separate note, I wrote my Christmas list blog late last night and I was pretty tired and after reading it today, I realize how lame that post was and I really didn't have many good ideas on there. I apologize, I am going to chalk it up to being exhausted from all of the many miles and hours driven this week. I am putting together a much better Christmas post and I'll have it up soon. Much love!!

xo Mere

3 comments:

  1. I love that top and you are looking awesome, all that running is doing your body wonderfully, you look so fit and tone (not that you didn't look great before though).

    And, your list was/is not lame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that sweater. I want one now ;) Another awesome Mere outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tamara---Thanks so much. I'll let the hubs know you said it's not lame lol ;-)

    @Heather--Thanks you are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog