Saturday, November 6, 2010

Outfit: It's Chilly Here...

Fall is finally here guys and I am excited! The house is open and I am officially dressed for Fall. Last night after my four hour drive home, the hubs took my out for a quick dinner at Bonefish. I was totally exhausted but ready for some good food. Here is what I wore for our chilly night...



Top: H&M
Jeans: Old Navy
Coat: Old Navy, shown here
Boots: Caio Bella, for sale here in a lighter color. I got mine last year.

On a different note, I got an email from Nordstroms today stating that certain mascara is Buy 2 Get 1 Free and DiorShow is included. I'm jumping on this deal. I will use the mascara eventually and I might give one as a gift. Just wanted to keep you in the loop :-) Click here to check it out.

Hubs and I are off for couples massages to celebrate our anniversary. Happy Saturday!

xo Mere

5 comments:

  1. Did you get the Bang Bang shrimp?? LOVE those! Adorable outfit. Happy Anniversary!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are killer! I would love a pair in a camel/cognac color but I think I'll end up waiting until next Fall to buy another pair of boots. Kind of sad ;( I also love your striped top and coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @LabelSnob--I love the Bang Bang but lately I feel like they've kicked up the heat in the recipe--I can only handle a few. Thanks!

    @Beauty--Thanks!! They are surprisingly comfortable. I don't get to wear them often so I try to take advantage :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit and the coat. Now I want to go buy some cute boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Heather--thanks! You totally should!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog