Thursday, November 4, 2010

Loving: Prep Coats

As I was perusing the normal stops for online shopping, I came across these little gems at Old Navy. 50% off outwear and most of the coats on the site are perfect! Luckily, there is one within walking distance to the hotel so I ran and got this one in Navy:
Here. $29.99--comes in plaid, black, white and navy



Here are some others they have @ 50% off---
Here. $45--comes in black, grey, purple, orange, and yellow

Here. $54--taupe, plaid or yellow (which is adorable)

Here. $40 -- white, black, or red

Hope you find something you love.

On a side note, look what was waiting at the hotel when I arrived:

They smell divine--I'm a lucky girl!

Tomorrow is Friday!!!

xo Mere



2 comments:

  1. Ooo, I like that one with the toggles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for a coat as well, Mere! What a great deal from Old Navy, 50% off!! I purchased that same one last year in black. Now, if only I can get my hands on a longer peacoat :)

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog