Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lanvin for H&M

The full length fashion video for the Lanvin for H&M line has been released. I love every look in this video. My favorites have to be the black one shoulder dress in the beginning and the black floral dress in the end. But I seriously love every look. The full collection will be shown online at H&M.com on November 4th and in selected stores November 20th. While there is no H&M in my area, I am going to Atlanta the week after Thanksgiving---perfect timing if I do say so myself. Maybe I can pick up a perfect dress for the Holidays.



What do you all think of this line? Anyone going to be grabbing anything??

xo Mere

5 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I could buy one of those outfits. I put myself on a shopping ban this month..or at least I hope to last 3 weeks. I'm going to St. Louis, MO later this month and how can I not pay a visit to H&M. This is a torture lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lilly---that's going to take some serious strength. I always seem to be able to justify H&M because it's so affordable. Ok I'm know I'm def not helping now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for this! I have 2 H&Ms within a 10-mile radius of my house, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Andi--You'll have to let me know how the selection is if you go before me. I'm excited too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an awkward video, but I LOVE the petticoat dress (they show it in black and also in red). That will probably be on my 'must-haves' list very soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog