Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today is my Four Year Wedding Anniversary (and for all of us that count the time before marriage, November 11 will be 13 years with my husband!)

Husband--you are truly my best friend, thanks for everything you do for me! I love you more than words can say. I can honestly say this time has flown by. Thanks for just being you! I love you!!!!


(after the ceremony, emotions were running high)


I'm out of town for work today which is a total bummer but silver lining is that I am here with my best friend and she is taking me out for my anniversary. Hubs and I are getting couples massages on Saturday and going out for dinner so I'm excited for that!

And just because it's so hilarious---here are pictures of my little sister giving her toast 4 years ago. (She never actually got any words out)




Love you Allie!

Happy Thursday! xo Mere


11 comments:

  1. I can't believe that you put those up!! Still embarrassing! Happy anniversary to my amazing sister & crazy brother in law. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Mere! Tell the hubs he will be missing out on your anniversary dinner :)

    And poor Allie! That's why I opted NOT to speak at my sister's wedding :)

    Seriously, you guys are one of the greatest couples I have seen and I can only hope to have something similar in my future! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWw, Happy Anniversary! 13 years is forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th Anniversary! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Mere, that is amazing news! I cannot get enough of your expression in the fifth photo. Your wedding photos are gorgeous by the way! Did you hire a local photographer?

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! I had a nice dinner with a coworker and my hubs sent me flowers . I feel so lucky to have him!

    @Natasha--I have no idea what I was thinking there, who knows. I have a tendency to wear my thoughts all over my face. LOL! I used a photographer in Fort Myers--Red Door Studios.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 13 years?!!! But you guys look so young Mere! Were you infants when you met ;)
    Happy Anniversary! Seriously, what an amazing thing. You looked beautiful in your wedding photos ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Beauty--Thanks. We were 14 and 15. It seems so long ago and sometimes I feel silly when telling people it's been so long. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy anniversary! thanks for sharing your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy anniversary! I love your wedding dress and you guys look gorgeous in all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy anniversary!! You wedding pictures are so pretty!!

    http://shoesplurge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog