Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Perfect Nude Lip!

I haven't really been searching for the perfect nude lip, per say, but I came across one that I have to share. I have a few lipstick/gloss combinations that make for a nice nude look and I have been satisfied with these thus far. On Monday, I went to Sephora and grabbed a Stila Long Wear Lip Color in In the Nude. The color is described as a light beige.I have a couple other colors from Stila in this lip color and love it because it lasts almost all day without being dry. Here is a "swatch" from Sephora:


This morning I paired this color with MAC Lipglass in Poetic License and came up with the perfect combination:


I think the Poetic License was a limited edition in their Holiday Collection last year but C-Thru looks pretty similar on their site and might be a good substitute. 

On a separate note, I finally got m CPA license. I have been technically licensed for about a month and I passed the test well over a year ago but the process is so long and in depth that I just now received my license. It's pretty awesome. This has been a super long journey and now I'm as good as done. I just need to order a 10 x 13 wall certificate so I can remind myself of it all of the time! This item was also on my Bucket List so another one down! 


It's already Wednesday---so thankful for 4-day work weeks. Who decided we should work more than not is crazy!

xoxo Mere


6 comments:

  1. @Becca--Thanks! Me too, I think they are so chic and simple too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color looks great on you. I love nude lips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of nude lips and I've been searching for a good color - I'm going to have to check this one out because I love the way it looks on you! And congrats on getting your license! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lilly and Lindsay--Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats doll! That is such an achievement. A friend of mine just recently found out that he passed his CFA exam! We celebrated for two weeks....now he has time for a life ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog