Friday, October 22, 2010

Outfit Ruffles!

Happy Friday! I am so excited for this Friday because we have an exciting weekend of Zombie fun! I'm sorry I have been kind of out of the outfit post but to be honest, I haven't been inspired. I am so ready to wear Fall clothes but this weather is not cooperating.

I think I am going to see if hubs wants to go get a pumpkin tonight. I love carving pumpkins. We usually each get our own, mine is usually smiling, and hubs is well...not. :-)

Here is the outfit of the day:



Top: Express, seen here, for sale here
Cardi: Express, seen here
Skirt: Express (I just realized my whole outfit is Express, hmm)
Shoes: Steve Madden Trinitie

Braided hair has really been my friend since I have started running so often. When I run after work, I obviously shower then and I can't imagine blowing my hair dry at that moment so I have been letting is air dry and going to bed with half dry hair, causing this mess of kinky and wavy hair. To say the least, I have been rocking some sort of braid at least a couple times a week.

Speaking of running, I have to say that I have been sticking with it and I am actually starting to notice improvement. I am up to 5 miles with my 6 mile run coming up on Sunday. I did think that it would start to become easier but while I am improving in stamina, it's still not easy by any means. I'm still totally exhausted and I can't run the whole distance but I am running the majority of it.

Have a great day and remember it's Friday!!

xo Mere

5 comments:

  1. I'm wicked impressed you can run 5 miles! : ] I walk 6 miles a couple days a week but I cannot run that far to save my life. Goodluck with your 6 miler!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Becca: Thanks! To be fair, I am definitely not running the whole thing. Probably 2/3's of it. It just takes time to build it up. If I can do it, anyone can. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! You always look so polished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ruffled top is darling! Love the color it adds to your outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. It's amazing how much my outfit today looks like this one. Just exchange the skirt for some pants. I had to find this post after you talked about it. I do think I like your print better :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog