Thursday, October 7, 2010

Outfit---my first Fall Outfit!

Here in Florida I haven't had many opportunities to wear my Fall clothing yet. I got this jacket at the Anniversary Sale and I love it. I think the zipper detail is adorable, I love the way it wraps all of the way around the neck.


Jacket: Nordstroms
Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Banana Republic

I mentioned here that I started velco rolling my hair. I found that without the heat it wasn't holding so well. I decided to curl the hair with the curling iron (really quickly, pretty much just to get it hot) and then putting the roller in. That seems to be the best method. Excuse the totally exhausted face but this was my hair this morning after I took the velcro rollers out---I love how it turned out!

And I do promise not to inundate this blog with baby pictures but since this is somewhat fashion related, I thought it could be considered relevant. Here is my niece wearing something I picked up today at Target. I'd like to present Alaina's first outfit post.
Onsie: Gerber (I'm totally assuming, could be Carters)
Boots: Carters

My niece, little Laini, is totally ready for the Fall/Winter season. I did pick her up some leggings for her shower gift so I think this completes the ensemble. Can't wait to see it--Love it!

Good news all---tomorrow is FRIDAY!

xo Mere

4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks awesome! And that jacket is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, great jacket! You look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mere! Your hair looks so cute! You need to help me come up with something new for mine. I love this look=perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, she's beautiful. I hope you don't keep your promise of NOT putting a lot of baby pics in it, I'd love to see her!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog