Friday, October 29, 2010

Outfit: Gray and Black with a ruffle on top!

Happy Friday! Believe it or not, I have had a productive day today---the first this week it feels like. I just had lunch at my favorite French place and I had a yummy croque madam sandwich---delish! and I even took a almondine chocolate croissant to go :-)  Yum!

So this is the first time I have worn this outfit and I think it's headed to the top of my list, I really like it and it's comfy---bonus!




Skirt and Top: Banana Republic
Necklace: Express
Wedges: Banana Republic
Nails: Chinchilly by Essie
Makeup: Overall nude look

Today is my dad's birthday so I am heading over to my brother's house after work for a get together. I get to see the baby so I am so so excited. She has been pretty fussy lately, I hope she is good for me. I'll def post a pic if I can get one. Happy Friday and have a good weekend!!

xo Mere

6 comments:

  1. I think this may be my favorite outfit of yours. So cute. You look very model-esque :)

    Have fun with Baby Alaina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH!! Looking great girl! That skirt is so flattering on you, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, I love YOU IN this outfit! You look like you've lost weight (not that you needed to)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I agree with Heather - this might be one of my favorite outfits as well! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so envious that you can still wear peeptoes, skirts and short sleeves at the end of October. You look fab!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog