Monday, October 25, 2010

Outfit for a Monday, not so Lazy Day!

It's Monday---again! This morning as I was driving into work the song "The Lazy Day" but Bruno Mars came one and it was just fitting.
The song talks about not wanting to do anything---pretty much how I am feeling. I just want to relax and hang out today---definitely not work. I am having some internal battles and decisions with work that are kind of exhausting so to say the least, I'm blah this Monday morning.

Enough of the blah Monday crap and onto the outfit :-) :




Skirt, Tank, & Cardi: Banana Republic
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

I love the look of a neutral eye and one swipe of color underneath the lower lash. I think it leaves a little hint of something interesting. Please excuse the wet hair--I promise it was dry by the time I got to work, fashionably late as always.

Tomorrow I am heading to Sephora to grab some seductive lashes for my Halloween costume. I am hoping I can get some from MUFE, they always have an awesome collection. 

Here's to a great week and hopes that I can clear all of this mumbo-jumbo from my thoughts and just embrace what I have. Love you all!!

xo Mere


9 comments:

  1. Hi Mere, I hope your internal battles aren't as deep as mine lately! Work is always so mentally exhausting, isn't it? The most we can do is to be positive.
    I LOVE that BR skirt. Its really pretty and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great legs!!! You look great in that skirt. I wish BR was a more in my price range. Love the makeup look. I'm going to have to give it a try.
    No Guilt Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Noelle--I know! Work is just a bummer at times. I am just at a crossroads and have to decide between two options when I want neither! (and I am starting to see that everything I have worked for for the last 10 years may not be all it's cracked up to be) boo for sure!

    @NoGuilt--thanks so much! BR is expensive but I always find great deals online and they send coupons via email almost weekly--you should sign up for them. Oh and their outlet is really affordable too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Work is sooo mentally exhausting. Sometimes, it's all I can do to make it through a work week. There's gotta be a better way, LOL.

    Remind me again what awesome mascara that you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Chrissy--agreed! My mascara is DiorShow Blackout and I highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh love the eye makeup! looks so pretty and natural!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that skirt, super cute. And you have stunning blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Andee and Lilly--thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love that cardi with that skirt. And I am still laughing at that song coming on. So fitting these days.....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog