Saturday, October 9, 2010

Outfit for casual Friday!

I purchased this skirt at Zara a while ago and yesterday was my first opportunity to wear it. It's really comfortable. I love how from the front, the skirt is pleated and from the back, its a simple A-line skirt.



Top: H&M
Skirt: Zara
Belt: Zara
Booties: Marc Fisher

I have been taking advantage of days where my hair has been styled and trying to make it last more than one day. I usually use baby powder which works pretty well but recently I have been loving Tresemme's Dry Shampoo. My only complaint with it that the product shows up on brown hair (resembling George Washington's powdered wig, as my hubs likes to tell me) but I have found that if I use it the night before, it absorbs any oil and the powdery look is gone. It's a little hard to tell here because I did a braid but this is my hair the day following this.
( I look totally exhausted, please excuse the look)

Tonight I am heading over to my brother's house to make dinner for him and his family. I figure the first couple days with a new baby is hard, especially since they have two other children so I thought offering dinner would be helpful (and would give me a chance to sneak in baby time). I have been making this Stuffed Shells recipe for years and it is always a hit so I thought I would share. It's a Mexican spin on traditional Italian stuffed shells (oh..and it's delicious!)

It's a beautiful day today and per my Half Marathon training, I have 60 minutes of cross training to do. I think I may go biking or roller blading to take advantage of this weather while still getting a workout in. I have a three day weekend and I have no real plans---LOVE IT! Hope you have a great weekend!

xo Mere

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I've been hunting for a skirt like that one. I need to keep looking! I love how you paired it with those booties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Noelle. Thanks! I purchased this in August so it wasn't so long ago, maybe try Zara. They had it in a couple colors. Good luck in your search!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog