Thursday, October 28, 2010

Outfit and a Little Marilyn...

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
— Marilyn Monroe

Lately I have found some inspiration in different quotes. I have always been a fan of quotes, especially ones that are thought provoking. I really like this one.

On to my outfit--despite our high temp of 91 today, I wanted to wear something a little Fall-esque so I grabbed a short sleeve turtleneck sweater. I got this at Victoria's Secret years ago and haven't worn it all that much but I do like it, just something I forgot to grab.




Top: Victoria's Secret
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft
Wedges: Banana Republic

The hubs and I got a pumpkin on Sunday but we haven't carved it yet. We are running out of time, hopefully we will be able to carve it tomorrow. Have any of you carved a pumpkin this year? I love when people do crazy, intricate details in their pumpkins. I am not that talented but it's fun either way. 

Tomorrow is Friday--it's a good day!

xo Mere

4 comments:

  1. You look so incredibly chic here! Those trousers are beautiful - I need to own a pair. This is one of my favorite OOTD's from you Mere =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shoes!

    We got a pumpkin all the way back in the first weekend in October and we still haven't carved it :( I'm thinking maybe we should just mess with people and carve it into a turkey or something and put it out for Thanksgiving. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Noelle--thanks so much. I haven't been wearing pants very often but these make me want to get some more for my wardrobe.

    @Lindsay--that is actually a great idea. Hopefully isn't not all yuck inside. One year we left ours so long it was rotten and we didn't realize until we picked it up and it stunk. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that quote! And the sweater! And the wedges!

    And can I say one hour to yummy french food-not that I am counting down or anything :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog