Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Loving: Ugg Cardy

So this loving post is definitely bordering irrational. Yes I live in Florida and Yes it is still highs in the 90's and upper 80's but I have been eyeing this boot for a while now and I am finally thinking about taking the plunge.



I need to know what you think---here is what I am thinking. I've read that this boot is not near as warm as other Ugg boots (a plus for me) and it does get cold here for prob 2-3 months, low's in the 30's and 40's. Also, I love wearing comfy shoes and due to this, I imagine that I will wear these often. I have a client in Atlanta that I will be at for two weeks in the winter---another plus, right?! And we are planning a December vacation somewhere cold and I'll get use out of them then too. 

I just need to know if I am being irrational or if I'll get use out of these. I have other boots but those are more for going out versus a casual stroll walking the dog or grabbing a coffee with the hubs. 

For those of you that have these, tell me what you think?? Also what about sizing, I wear between and 8.5 and a 9 and I read you should size down so should I go with an 8?? 

Thanks for all of your help! I need it lol!!

xo Mere

3 comments:

  1. I love Uggs! I did a post on ugg boots last week and some people talked about these boots (I think), have a look if interested. I don't think you can go wrong with them, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cafe, I will take a look. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought these a few years ago in a blue color, and I love them. The sole is furry and so comfy! I live in NY so UGG's are my staple in the fall/winter. These are also versatile in the ways that you can wear them. I say go for it!

    Jaimie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog