Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Loving: All Things Halloween!

If you aren't aware, I must inform you that I love Halloween. I'm not sure if its actually the Holiday I love or more that I just really love getting dressed up (from a fancy night out to looking like a zombie, doesn't matter). Here where I live, we have something called Zombiecon. It's a block party in downtown and everyone dresses up like Zombies, all of the bars and clubs are open and participating, they have live bands, and (the funniest thing) they have a "zombie walk" with everyone "dead walking". This may not be appealing to some of you but I am beyond stoked.

I have already purchased Ben Nye Zombie makeup and just today I ordered crazy contacts to help us look more dead. I think it help that the hubs totally get into it too. I can't wait! Check out pics from last year here!

All of this leads me to some really cute Halloween desserts and treats that I thought were worth sharing. I haven't tried these yet but I will prob take on one of these this weekend.

I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin but the hubs is and the decorations on these are so so cute! I think I am going to try this one.

This one seems easy (it's a purchased cake!) I love the way this looks.

If you haven't searched epicurious.com you should really check it out, they have awesome recipes. I also get some great tips from the user reviews. Are there any Halloween recipes that you love? Please share!!

xo Mere

3 comments:

  1. My husband is obsessed with zombies. He would love Zombiecon!

    I love Halloween too, especially candy corn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ghost cake is so cute!

    Lynnette
    http://turtle515.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Natalie--you should do a search for it, I know they have it in a couple of different cities. I do love me some candy corn for sure!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog