Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Outfit---finally!

Well Friday is here and I have to tell you readers, this week has been the longest four-day work week of my life!  Seriously! Not sure what it is. On the bright side, it is Friday & this morning the weather was beautiful! I just wanted to dress casual/cute today.


Top: Express
Pants: Michael Kors
Shoes: Antonio Melani

On another note, I finally picked out my Halloween Costume and it has been ordered but I'm going to keep it a secret until the big day. I hope your Friday is awesome and leads to a great weekend!

xo Mere

4 comments:

  1. You're looking super skinny! I love cobalt blue & black

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS! That's an awesome compliment lol. I have been running a lot so maybe it is paying off. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday Mere! Now you can hopefully relax ;) Love the casual outfit here. I'm wearing something quite casual today too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love casual Friday's!

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog