Monday, October 11, 2010

Day Off Outfit!

Luckily, I have off today! So exciting! I did have a few errands to run (including a filling at the dentist, ick!) but I also had a little downtime to run to Sephora to grab a tinted moisturizer and also catch up on some Tivo. I pickup this top and cardigan at Express this past weekend. I would never had thought to get a top like this but I love it. It's sort of a mesh fabric and therefore really light and airy (which was totally needed today, it was over 90*). I think it will also look good until a coat when it gets cooler.



Top and Cardi: Express
Jeans: Old Navy
Flats: Steve Madden

I have been really interested in the MAC Disney Villians collection and picked up a dark purple lipstick this weekend from the Maleficent line--Dark Deed. I also got the gloss in Wrong Spell. In high school, I was really into the dark lips and haven't revisited since but with some celebrities sporting the dark colors lately, I decided to give it a whirl. Something different, right? Love the way it looks on Megan Fox below. It's def not an everyday look but for something out of the ordinary, why not!

Happy Monday! Here's to a short week!

xo Mere

8 comments:

  1. Love the ruffly top, and it looks great with with the long cardigan.
    www.noguiltfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased that black cardigan recently! I have it in gray too. I love them. So lightweight but great when you need something on the arms! Isn't Express the best?!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love express! I just got a coupon in the mail from them, so maybe I'll use it on a pretty tank like yours ;) Those look great under cardis and jackets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @LabelSnob--I do love Express. I always find trendy items that don't break the bank but still last.

    @BeautyGirl--Express has lots of cute stuff now, it's going to be hard to decide which to get. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same top in a different color and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. girly you look so sweet! i love your shoes!
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jennifer--thanks! I had a hard time picking the print----there were so many cute ones!

    @Margaret--Thanks so much! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog